Kickstart Sensory Integration Inc. CEO / Wu, Tuan-wen
- Founder of Kickstart occupational therapy clinic
- CEO of Kickstart Sensory Integration Inc.
- Adjunct Lecturer, Dept. of Occupational Therapy, Chang Gung University
- Committee member and Trainer for Early Intervention Professional, Dept. of Health, Taipei & New Taipei City Govt., Dept. of Social Welfare & Dept. of Education and Taiwan Occupational Therapy Association
- Lecturer of Dept. of Health, Dept. of Social Welfare & Dept. of Education, Taipei & New Taipei City Govt.
- Committee member of Health Promotion Admin., Ministry of Health & Welfare Building Early Intervention Service Coordination Models
- Inspector of Ministry of Health & Welfare Early Intervention Health Care facilities
- Consultant, Catholic Kuang Jen Social Welfare Foundation Yu Jen Development Center for Children, Sacred Heart Development Center for Children, Long Shan Special Education Center
Message from the CEO
I thank God for his guidance through my 40 years of working in the field of children’s development and rehabilitation, for I was given a wonderful opportunity to study abroad and receive the teachings of many seniors who serve as excellent examples. This led me to provide professional service as a blessing for children and families in the field of science (rehabilitation, children’s development and psychology). My vision for the future is to provide more teachers and parents with further knowledge in order for them to understand disorder issues for children’s development in their early stages of sensory integration, so that kids can receive the assistance they need to grow up happily, and parents can be less worried by doing the “right” thing – spending time with their children.
Moreover, working together closely with my occupational therapist groups is the most delightful thing to me as we always encourage and support each other along the journey. It is my sincere hope to continue improving the fields of education and rehabilitation, and to strengthen professional knowledge amongst my colleagues, so that more children and families will receive the help they need from us.
What does Ms. Tuan-Wen Wu Specialize in?
- Sensory Integration
- Quantum Reflex Integration Program
- Fine Motor, Hand Function, Writing Skills
- Oral Motor Program
- Visual Perception Training
- Integration Listening Systems Focus Program
- Social & Interpersonal Skills
- Yoga for the Special Child® & Children Yoga
- Brain Gym
- Emotional Regulation Program
- Safe and Sound Protocol
- Alert Program for Self-Regulation
- Balance Auditory Vision Exercise
- Masgutova MNRI Tactile Integration Program
- Silva Qigong Sensory training
- DIR Therapy Model & Floor Time Program
- M.A., The Division of Special Education & Counseling, Charter College of Education, California State University, Los Angeles.
- B.S., Department of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University.
- University of Southern California Ayers Clinic Certificate of Completion
Certifications & Licensure
- AOTA Sensory Integration and Praxis.
- AOTA Stress, Resilience and Sensory Integration.
- Optimal Brain Organization. Brain Gym
- Listening with the Whole Body Series.
- Sensory Integration, Emotions and Autism.
- Yoga for the Special Child.
- Sensory Integration and Self-Regulation: Effects on Behavior and Development.
- The Impact of Social and Physical Environments on Sensory Integration, Development and Learning.
- The Vestibular System, Sensory Integration and Actions in Space.
- Neuroplastcity, Sensory Integration and Personality.
- Teachers College, Columbia University Program in Motor Learning: ADHD, DCD & Apraxia: Neurobeha Vioral Processed and Treatment Strategies.
- Developmental Concepts: Advanced Topics: Case Reviews & Creating Sensory Diets.
- Professional Development Programs: Beyond Handwriting: OT and Teacher Collaboration in the Classroom.
- Sensory Modulation, Regulation, and Procession: What Are They?
- Visual Spatial Interactions In Adaptive Movement and Behavior
- Omneum, Inc.: How does your engine run? The Alert Program for Self -Regulation.
- The Maryland State Board of Physical Therapy Practice: Assessing and Treating Children with Fine Motor Problems.
- Bonnie Hanschu, OTR: Evaluation and Treatment of Sensory Processing Disorders.
- Occupational Therapy Consultants, Inc.: Sensory Strategies for the Treatment of Autism and ADHD An Interactive Workshop.
- Continuing Education Programs of America: A Neurophysiological Approach to Attention, Relating & Learning in Autism & Other Developmental Disorders
- Product of the Year 2018, The National Brand Yushan Award
- 2018 Distinguished Alumni Award, School of Occupational Therapy, College of Medicine, NTU
- 2012 OTUROC Outstanding Occupational Therapist Award
- OTUROC Occupational Therapist Service Award
- The 8th National Palm Award for Excellent Professional Service to Children with Development Delay
- Glenn Doman, Douglas Doman, Bruce Hagy, 吳端文譯（2016）。運動翻轉孩子的未來。啟端感覺統合教育有限公司。
- 吳端文、陳韻如（2009）。「手」能生「巧」– 讓孩子快快樂樂寫字。啟端感覺統合教育有限公司。